Monika Fealko M.D.
I was born and raised in Ohio where I completed a combined BS/MD program through Kent State University and Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine. I completed my residency program at Akron General Medical Center in 2003. I practiced in Ohio for five years prior to joining Women’s Health Associates in 2007. My practice interests include normal and high risk obstetrical care, laparoscopic and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, bioidentical hormone therapy and involving women in their general care throughout all stages of life. I have always felt doctoring to be my calling and even stated that in an autobiography I wrote in the fifth grade. Caring for women is especially fulfilling to me because I derive great joy from participating in all aspects of women’s health–from helping women through their first exam to dealing with the challenges of menopause. My personal interest includes spending time with my husband and two children. In particular, we enjoy camping, skiing, and traveling. I have family in Europe and I speak German as a second language.
- January 2007 - Board Certified
- June 2008 - Idaho State License
- Doctor of Medicine - Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM)
- Bachelor of Science, Integrated Life Science - Kent State University (K.S.U.) Kent, Ohio
- Akron General Medical Center (AGMC) Obstetrics and Gynecology
- K.S.U. Honors College Scholarship
- K.S.U. Honors College Member
- Fluent in the German language
- Mountain biking, SCUBA diving, running, skiing and traveling