Jacqueline Maybach M.D.
I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. My interest in women’s health began in college. While pursuing a double major in biochemistry and molecular biology, I took a course called Women and their Bodies in Health and Disease. I was fascinated. That same year, I witnessed the birth of my nephew and from that moment, I wanted to become an Ob/Gyn. I graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin and my residency training was in Albuquerque, NM. I started practicing at Women’s Health Associates in 2000.
The Idaho landscape with ample mountain access and beautiful cities drew my family to Boise. I am married and have 2 beautiful children. My interests include mountain biking, reading, volleyball, hiking and huckleberries, and of course, the Packers.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2002
- Idaho State Medical License 2000
- University of Wisconsin - BS in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 1987-92
- Medical College of Wisconsin - M.D. 1992-1996
- University of New Mexico
- OB/Gyn Residency 1996-2000
- St. Luke's Regional Medical Center 2000-Present
- Intern of the Year - 1996 & 1997
- CREOG Resident Reporter scholarship candidate, 1997
- Phi Beta Kappa
- American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, 2001
- American Medical Association, 1992-Present
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1992-Present
- University of Wisconsin Alumni Association, 1992-Present
- Interests include: Hiking, backpacking, dogs, reading, movies, volleyball and skiing