Aileen King M.D.
I am a board certified OB/GYN and feel that a close partnership between doctor and patient is essential to exceptional health care. I love the unique relationships that I build with women during their pregnancies and throughout the many changes in their lives. I enjoy assisting women in making personalized health-care decisions. I practice in a private, independent office setting so that I can give you the time and attention you deserve. My special interests include high and low risk pregnancy, minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, infertility and in-office endometrial ablation. I am originally from Los Angeles, California. I graduated from UCLA, Cum Laude with a B.S. in Kinesiology. I subsequently received my MD from UC Irvine and became a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical academic honor society. I completed my residency at the University of Colorado in Denver. I worked with Indian Health Services in Chinle, Arizona on the Navajo Nation for five years before coming to Women’s Health Associates in 2005. I love living in Boise. I spend time with my husband and 2 children doing the activities that we enjoy—skiing, hiking, biking, running, as well as cooking and reading.
- 2004 NRP Re certification
- 2003 Board certification/Fellow ACOG
- 2003 Colorado State Medical License renewal
- 1996 - 2000 Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- 1992 - 1996 M.D. University of California Irvine - School of Medicine, Irvine, CA
- 1988 - 1992 B. S. Kinesiology University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 2005 - Current - Women's Health Associates
- 2000 - 2004 - Chinie Hospital - Indian Health Service - Navajo Nation, Chinie, AZ
- 2004 - Special Act Award - Outstanding Service Award
- 2003 - Special Act Award - Outstanding Service Award
- 2002 - Special Act Award - Outstanding Service Award
- 2001 - Special Act Award - Outstanding Service Award
- 1996 - Alpha Omega Alpha
- 1996 - James H McClure Award - Outstanding Scholarship - Dept. OB / GYN
- 1994 - Outstanding Service Award
- 1991 - Cum Laude - B. S. Kinesiology
- Interests and Activities: Obstetrics and gynecological ultrasound including hysterosonography. high risk obstetrics, adolescent care, infertility, and medicine for under-served populations Travel, cooking, snow boarding, hiking/trekking, mountain biking, gardening, running and photography.