Introduction: Dynamic women’s health team looking for experienced Registered Nurse with passion for health, fitness, and nutrition. Join a warm, friendly and fun staff! The mission of our growing practice is to provide high quality, personalized, convenient and caring OB/GYN services for women throughout the many stages of their lives. . Come visit our team.
Hours: Fulltime 30-40 hours/week; Start Date – ASAP.
Salary: Hourly compensation – Competitive. Based on experience and Certification/Licensure
Training: Idaho Nursing License
1. Routine clinic nurse activities: preparing patients, obtaining medical history, vitals, blood draws, laboratory exams and injections, assisting with office based surgical & gynecological procedures, and scheduling.
2. Phone triage. Calling in prescriptions.
3. Data entry for implementation of electronic medical records system.
4. Other duties include: preauthorization; scheduling surgical and follow-up appointments for providers
- Routine clinical OB/GYN nursing activities.
- Current, valid, unrestricted Idaho Board of Nursing License
Please Download and fill out our application, then complete the following form to apply.